widget

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Peace - When you know that you have WAY too much to accomplish

So...today started early. I went to school to try to tackle the MOUNTAIN of work that needs to done. I have already out in my 3 extra days of contracted work. I have 4 pallets of books waiting to be processed. I have not finished the inventory for this year. I did not follow through with the overdue books. (Hmm.. sounds like a list I need to take to my principal!)  I go in and look around and think "How can I ever finish this? How do I even start this? Where do I start this??"

I crank up King -FM ( local classical music station) and start in...In three hours I finished the inventory on the Fiction section of books. I went out into the hall and cut the plastic wrap off the boxes of books and peeked into some of the boxes. (MORE BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE STAMPED!!!YIKES!)

I needed to leave to go get my hair cut and go to the doctor. So I have done my duty and then some today. I had some company and help on Thursday and Friday. My friend Leslie came and worked with me. I got some good things accomplished!! She suggested I call another mutual friend about coming to help. I called the friend she really wants the hours.YEA! She was happy I called! So God in his infinite wisom has blessed me once again with someone to help me. The mountain can be conquered!

No comments:

Post a Comment