widget

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peace- When your plans do not coinside with God's plans

So, it is that dusty dried out part of Summer. Right before school starts, There are tomatoes that you keep cheering on hoping they will get ripe and be ready to eat befor they freeze. There a million things to be done in your classroom at school if you are a teacher. There is always that feeling of : where did my summer go? (When they close school on June 27th you do not get much summer to begin with!)

I AM wondering where did my summer go? I spent my three extra contracted days in th elibrary and didn't get very far. I then got some help for 18 hours and got a little further. The library is piled with reading materials and someone came in today to help figure out where to put it all. I am feeling like maybe I'll feel ready for September 7th..but who knows everything could change!

God is very good and Iam blessed beyond words. I truely believe that but i also know that I have these "plans" and that God keeps changing them.

I wanted to be able to "run away" for most of the summer. But God decided I needed to be around to take care of things when he took Uncle Don to be with him. We have been helping Patrick out with all the details of closing up the house and taking care of all the outstanding bills etc. 

I want to go back to church with a different outlook. I want it to be a fresh start.. We'll see what happens. My Husband is not so keen his last remark to me was "I think I am DONE with organized religon". Okay but does that mean I can't try this out???
AS I said this whole thing will be a "we shall see" situation.

I want Kate to have an easy birth of the Beebo unit... I hope it will go well! I want Isaiah and Kiesha to find some middle ground to work on a relationship.. (Please Lord let them find Pastor Dave!)

God make me an instument of your love and of your grace to someone in the next three weeks. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment