widget

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Peace on a "Day Off" in the midst of a Pandemic

So here we are in a Pandemic, Corona -19, It is may 3, 2020.
I am sitting in my sewing room looking out in the game farm . The sun is shining and bright. I am listening to NPR and having a sew fest finishing up my Christmas Table cloth from the fabric I bought from Mrs. Kimura's fabric store in Kona ,Christmas 2018.

A Day off means this :
Alan and I have no children here spending the night . There is no expectation of learning today, or fixing meals.We sort of sit back and wait for our grown children to watch their own Children and fix meals. They do... And cooking for us in our house. Ian makes Sunday brunch, Kate and her mom work in the yard. The kids (as usual actually) are "free range"...they float between the houses, and play outside.

How do we  do this every week after week somehow we remember this:

2 Thessalonians 3:16 (MSG)
May the Master of Peace himself give you the gift of getting along with each other at all times, in all ways. May the Master be truly among you!
 I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment